Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Chicken Fiesta

  • 2 cups of grilled diced chicken
  • 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
  • 1 16oz jar of pace picante sauce
  • 1 small can of sliced black olives
  • 1 or 2 cans of cream style corn (your choice/I used 2)
  • 2 green onions, diced
  • 1 bag of Doritos or Tortilla Chips

Spray a 13x9 baking dish with cooking spray, layer the crushed Doritos (chips) on the bottom, then in layers; chicken, corn, salsa, olives, green onions, and cheese. Bake at 350 for about 25-30 minutes until golden and bubbly. Very easy and delish! Serve with sour cream and guacamole :)



3 comments:

  1. You forgot to add in the chicken in the directions. ha ha Sounds DELICIOUS! Just wish my hubby would eat the onions and olives!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can always delete the two, but I'm always adding onion..and I did ask my hubby if I could use the black olives since he's not a real big olive fan :)

    ReplyDelete