Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Chili Dog Casserole (Pinterest)

Very easy and can be made using regular or healthy ingredients. Quick, simple, easy, LOVE those kind of recipes. My son LOVED it!


Ingredients:

  • 2 (15 oz) cans of chili (I used wolf brand turkey chili)
  • 1 (16 oz) package of weenies (I used "light" oscar mayer)
  • 10 flour tortillas (I used wheat fajita style)
  • 1 (8 oz) package of shredded cheddar cheese (I used 2%)

Directions:
Preheat oven to 425 degrees

Spread 1 can of chili in the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish. Roll up franks inside tortillas and place in baking dish, seam side down, on top of chili. Top with remaining can of chili, and sprinkle with cheese.

Cover baking dish with aluminum foil, and bake at 425 degrees for 30 minutes.




No comments:

Post a Comment